- We are committed to providing high-quality services. However, in the event that you are not satisfied with the results or our services do not meet your expectations, you may be eligible for a refund.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15-20 days from the completion of the project or the provision of the services.
- Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis, taking into account the nature of the services provided and the specific circumstances. We may require documentation and evidence to support your refund request.
- If a refund is approved, it will be processed within 15-20 days and will be subject to a deduction to cover any costs incurred during the provision of the services.
- If you wish to cancel our services before they have commenced, you may do so by notifying us in writing at email@example.com.
- If the cancellation is made after the commencement of services, a cancellation fee may apply, which will be determined based on the work completed and expenses incurred up to the cancellation date.
Some services, such as domain registration, third-party software licenses, and other similar expenses, may be non-refundable. Any such non-refundable services will be communicated to you in advance.
We are not responsible for any delays or failures in the provision of services caused by circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to natural disasters, acts of war, governmental actions, or technical issues.
Modification of Services
If you request modifications to the scope of the services after they have commenced, additional charges may apply. We will provide you with a revised cost estimate for your approval.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund & Cancellation Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By engaging with our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms of this Refund & Cancellation Policy.